So you're ready to volunteer in your community. Great! We encourage you to read through our online resources for ideas on how to get involved and have a positive impact by helping the pro-choice movement and the many women who appreciate your support.
Some common ways to volunteer:
- Escort at your local clinic
- Host women who come to your community for abortion care
- Help a local abortion fund
- Babysit for children at your local clinic
- Arrange a fundraiser for a clinic or local fund
- Participate in local protests or marches
- Offer any special skills such as computer programming or community education and outreach
- Call your local clinic and ask if you can help
Many of these pro-choice organizations have chapters in your area that would serve as a good starting point in getting involved on the local level.
NARAL Pro-Choice America
Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice