IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING "I Agree," YOU ARE AGREEING TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS, CLICK "I Do Not Agree." IF YOU CLICK "I Do Not Agree," YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PROCEED WITH THIS PROGRAM.
- Restrictions. This National Abortion Federation (NAF) Early Options Web-based CME-accredited program (the "Program") is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. NAF owns the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Program. You may not sell, distribute, or transfer the Program or any component of the Program, in electronic or any other form, to any other individual or entity without prior express written consent from NAF. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to prohibit any party from distributing to another party the website address (URL) for this Program.
- Modification. This Program was developed for the purpose of educating health care providers about the provision of medical abortion. It contains introductory matter, five educational modules, and clips from NAF's Early Options video series that can be downloaded and viewed. Alteration of any content of the Program is strictly prohibited, and NAF specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for content that is altered in any way whatsoever by you or any other party.
- Termination. This license is effective until terminated as described in this paragraph. This license will terminate immediately without notice from us if you fail to comply with any provision of this license. Renewed assent to this agreement will not revive a license that has been terminated by operation of this paragraph, or grant a new license to any party whose license has been so terminated.
- Disclaimer. This Program does not define a standard of care, nor does it dictate an exclusive course of management. It contains recognized methods and techniques of medical care that represent currently appropriate clinical practice. Variations in patient needs and available resources may justify alternative approaches. Laws governing abortion, informed consent, and medical malpractice vary among states. These materials are strictly for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice or representation. These materials are not intended as a substitute for the advice of a health care provider. Neither NAF nor its agents are responsible for adverse clinical outcomes that might occur where they are not expressly and directly involved in the role of primary caregiver.
- Warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, NAF and its suppliers provide this Program AS IS, and hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties, duties, or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, of accuracy or completeness of responses, of result, of lack of viruses, and of lack of negligence, all with regard to the Program. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, NAF disclaims any warranty or condition of title or non-infringement with regard to the Program.
- Controlling Law and Severability. This license shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Maryland, United States of America, excluding its choice of law provisions. If any provision of this license is unenforceable, the remainder shall remain in effect.
- Complete Agreement. This license constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Program and the related documentation, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, and representations with respect to the Program. Should you have any questions, please contact NAF at 202-667-5881.
I Do Not Agree
©2010 Copyright National Abortion Federation